Skip to main content
I found these results from a survey about GM food/ crops. I'm struggling to find the original survey though, just more of the media reporting on said survey.
https://cropscience.bayer.co.uk/blog/articles/2016/12/general-public-backs-use-of-technology-in-farming-poll-finds/

The article below is much more recent however only shows the perception of GMO's in China

Should we limit the public opinion side of the ethical argument to UK, European, or globally?? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZFN Technology - What is Zinc Finger Nuclease

I have used a picture of the website below to cover a section of the poster https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/technical-documents/articles/biowire/zfn-technology.html

Final poster

This is how our final poster looks like. Jack and I did the final alteration and adjustment in the library.

Purple Tomatoes

I thought Purplee tomatoes would be an interesting case study to speak about as it has a lot of benefits but people still have distrust. The link to an abstract is there but I have managed to ghet hold of the full article so I'll send an email with the my notes attached. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nDgJ9E8t8P7XP88Q5760LFKZvlkZBFrx/view?usp=sharing