Skip to main content

Poster layout

I've made this poster layout for our presentation on publisher, check it out and let me know what do you think!
Please ignore the titles we can discuss it on our arranged meeting Tuesday the 3rd of December.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZFN Technology - What is Zinc Finger Nuclease

I have used a picture of the website below to cover a section of the poster https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/technical-documents/articles/biowire/zfn-technology.html

Final poster

This is how our final poster looks like. Jack and I did the final alteration and adjustment in the library.

Purple Tomatoes

I thought Purplee tomatoes would be an interesting case study to speak about as it has a lot of benefits but people still have distrust. The link to an abstract is there but I have managed to ghet hold of the full article so I'll send an email with the my notes attached. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nDgJ9E8t8P7XP88Q5760LFKZvlkZBFrx/view?usp=sharing