Skip to main content
A more relevant survey about uk public opinion from 2018 and UK farmers.
https://www.fginsight.com/news/news/three-quarters-of-uk-farmers-would-adopt-gm-crop-technology-if-uk-regs-changed-90646


Dyer, A. (2019, 02 August) Three-quarters of UK farmers would adopt GM crop technology if UK regs changed. Farmers Guardian. Retrieved 03 December, 2019, from https://www.fginsight.com/news/news/three-quarters-of-uk-farmers-would-adopt-gm-crop-technology-if-uk-regs-changed-90646

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZFN Technology - What is Zinc Finger Nuclease

I have used a picture of the website below to cover a section of the poster https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/technical-documents/articles/biowire/zfn-technology.html

Final poster

This is how our final poster looks like. Jack and I did the final alteration and adjustment in the library.

Purple Tomatoes

I thought Purplee tomatoes would be an interesting case study to speak about as it has a lot of benefits but people still have distrust. The link to an abstract is there but I have managed to ghet hold of the full article so I'll send an email with the my notes attached. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nDgJ9E8t8P7XP88Q5760LFKZvlkZBFrx/view?usp=sharing