Skip to main content

Progress and prospects in plant genome editing

I find this article really spot on and some of the information can be used in the genetic engineering of plants. I cannot access the full article maybe Salford uni doesn't have the license but still enough information in the abstract to extract some information.


https://www.nature.com/articles/nplants2017107#citeas

Citation: Yin, K., Gao, C. & Qiu, J. Progress and prospects in plant genome editing. Nature Plants 3, 17107 (2017) doi:10.1038/nplants.2017.107

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZFN Technology - What is Zinc Finger Nuclease

I have used a picture of the website below to cover a section of the poster https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/technical-documents/articles/biowire/zfn-technology.html

Final poster

This is how our final poster looks like. Jack and I did the final alteration and adjustment in the library.

Purple Tomatoes

I thought Purplee tomatoes would be an interesting case study to speak about as it has a lot of benefits but people still have distrust. The link to an abstract is there but I have managed to ghet hold of the full article so I'll send an email with the my notes attached. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nDgJ9E8t8P7XP88Q5760LFKZvlkZBFrx/view?usp=sharing