Skip to main content

Used powepoint as suggested by Natalie

Reading Natalie's assignment brief, there is a clear note to use powerpoint hence the reason I changed it to powerpoint instead of publisher. I will email you all a copy to use it because somehow I can't attach it and the screenshot is blurry. Please remember to check for similarity before you send it back to me.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ZFN Technology - What is Zinc Finger Nuclease

I have used a picture of the website below to cover a section of the poster https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/technical-documents/articles/biowire/zfn-technology.html

Final poster

This is how our final poster looks like. Jack and I did the final alteration and adjustment in the library.

Purple Tomatoes

I thought Purplee tomatoes would be an interesting case study to speak about as it has a lot of benefits but people still have distrust. The link to an abstract is there but I have managed to ghet hold of the full article so I'll send an email with the my notes attached. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nDgJ9E8t8P7XP88Q5760LFKZvlkZBFrx/view?usp=sharing