Skip to main content
Good background information on the singing mice example! First journal article I could find! Otherwise majority are only newspaper articles

https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjournals.plos.org%2Fplosone%2Farticle%3Fid%3D10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0113628&data=02%7C01%7CS.Jhangir%40edu.salford.ac.uk%7Cc942152973c545fac02c08d77c108212%7C65b52940f4b641bd833d3033ecbcf6e1%7C0%7C1%7C637114282648657204&sdata=Jd%2Bk2ravN97eMD2PXawUTr71uZIDEQhAJKF2pUo%2FD5I%3D&reserved=0

Comments

  1. when I was searching for genetically modified animals used in science to use in the poster, this example cough my sight. I found it very fascinating and there is so much more into it not just the discovery by chance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ZFN Technology - What is Zinc Finger Nuclease

I have used a picture of the website below to cover a section of the poster https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/technical-documents/articles/biowire/zfn-technology.html

Final poster

This is how our final poster looks like. Jack and I did the final alteration and adjustment in the library.

Purple Tomatoes

I thought Purplee tomatoes would be an interesting case study to speak about as it has a lot of benefits but people still have distrust. The link to an abstract is there but I have managed to ghet hold of the full article so I'll send an email with the my notes attached. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nDgJ9E8t8P7XP88Q5760LFKZvlkZBFrx/view?usp=sharing