Skip to main content

World cultivation of genetically modified crops

I've used the statistics from this chapter of the book highlighting the increase of genetically modified crops up to 2014 to put in my introduction. Unfortunately, because Uk is not one of the leading Countries I find it hard to find data to be based on our poster.
Citation Mathur, V., Javid, L., Kulshrestha, S., Mandal, A., & Reddy, A. A. (2017). World cultivation of genetically modified crops: opportunities and risks. In Sustainable Agriculture Reviews(pp. 45-87). Springer, Cham.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZFN Technology - What is Zinc Finger Nuclease

I have used a picture of the website below to cover a section of the poster https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/technical-documents/articles/biowire/zfn-technology.html

Final poster

This is how our final poster looks like. Jack and I did the final alteration and adjustment in the library.

Purple Tomatoes

I thought Purplee tomatoes would be an interesting case study to speak about as it has a lot of benefits but people still have distrust. The link to an abstract is there but I have managed to ghet hold of the full article so I'll send an email with the my notes attached. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nDgJ9E8t8P7XP88Q5760LFKZvlkZBFrx/view?usp=sharing