Skip to main content
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/singing-mice-duets-brain-patterns-human-speech

Comments

  1. another evolution by coincidence I think! The Japanese scientists when first cross-bred the genetically modified mice, expected to see a physical change instead of a singing mice! singing mice can now be used to study the brain structure of humans and may answer so many mystery questions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ZFN Technology - What is Zinc Finger Nuclease

I have used a picture of the website below to cover a section of the poster https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/technical-documents/articles/biowire/zfn-technology.html

Final poster

This is how our final poster looks like. Jack and I did the final alteration and adjustment in the library.

Purple Tomatoes

I thought Purplee tomatoes would be an interesting case study to speak about as it has a lot of benefits but people still have distrust. The link to an abstract is there but I have managed to ghet hold of the full article so I'll send an email with the my notes attached. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nDgJ9E8t8P7XP88Q5760LFKZvlkZBFrx/view?usp=sharing